To Corrosion - Pvdf Chemical Process Pumps
The Fluorinated Polymer are widely appreciated for their remarkable
chemical inertness and their excellent resistance to ageing.
POLYVINYLIDENE FLUORIDE (PVDF) offers the specific advantage of easy
processing in accordance with all the convection methods used in the plastic
industry. PVDF, polymerized, according to its own special process, offers a
high degree of crystallinity to that by other processes, resulting among
other things, in superior thermomechanical properties.
The intrinsic technical superiority is one of the reasons for the success
which PVDF has achieved on the world market for more than 20 years.
- Easy processing by : extrusion, injection, compression,
rotational moulding, blow moulding etc.
- Chemically inert to most acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic
solvents, alcohals etc.
- Very high purity.
- Excellent mechanical properties over a wide range of temperatures
: tensile yield strength up to 55 MPa at 23°C and 10 MPa at 150°C.
- Abrasion resistance comparable to that of polyamides, and
relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Continuous use at temperatures as high as 150°C for the
homopolymer grades (without mechanical stress).
- Excellent thermal aging resistance : tensile yield strength
retention over 90% after 25,000 hours at 150°C in a ventilated
- Unaffected by UV (>232nm) and good resistance to gamma
- Excellent intrinsic fire resistance.
- Very easily joined by welding and good capability for
- Physiologically harmless and approved for contact with food
- Tried and tested chemical process pump design for rough
- Thick-walled vacuum-proof plastic housing in one piece. Therefore
no additional sealing points in the pump housing.
- Plastic housing completely encapsulated in a metal armour of
- Pipeline forces are absorbed by the metal armour.
- Also suitable for high system pressures.
- Flanges with through holes meeting the requirements of the
- Semi-open PVDF impellers reinforced by large metal inserts.
- Smooth running and long service life of the mechanical seal,
thanks to the particularly heavy duty bearing pedestal.
- Modular system ensuring economical spare parts stocking.
- External corrosion protection of pump and base plate by an epoxy
Pump Casing Linear & Armour
PVDF liner is completely encapsulated in the metal armour (shell). All
sealing points are metal supported and "flowing" of the PVDF is
thus limited. The robust armour absorbs all the loads in the system and from
Slide in Unit
Pump without casing with semi-open PVDF impeller and solid injection
moulded PVDF back plate.
External mounted teflon bellow-type single mechanical seal and high alumina
ceramic stationery sealing face.
||Upto 300 m3/hr
|Total Diffrential Head
||Upto 70 mtrs
||-20° C to 120°
1450 RPM Pumps are also available on request
by Mr. Gyan P. Agrawal
© Seemsan Pumps and Equipments Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Powered By Indian Business